DUPLICATE AND REPAIR
We duplicate and repair car keys.
WE DUPLICATE AND REPAIR CAR KEYS:
· Keys, remote controls and cards for regular cars, vans and trucks of most brands.
· We also provide the service of duplicating keys with an immobilizer and a remote control.
· If you lose all the keys, we are at your service.
· We clean used keys from old car data so you can add them to the new second car.
· We open passenger cars, vans and trucks in emergency.
We work with large companies and public transport agencies.
We have a police license of technical security.
Can I rule out the use of an emergency opening the car?
Unfortunately not. Based on many years of experience, we have come across various cases where it was not possible to get into your own car.
There are many reasons, and some of them are repeated extremely often.
WHEN THE EMERGENCY CAR OPENING IS NECESSARY?
· The emergency unlocking of cars is necessary when the keys are locked inside the vehicle. This is the most common reason.
· Distraction, haste, or habit. There are many factors that can influence the fact that we leave the keys in the car.
· Many cars are equipped with automatic locking, effective cutting off our way to the keys.
· Damaged lock or key – Locks and keys are items that wear out slowly.
The older the car is, the more likely it is to break a lock.
We offer our help as one of the possibilities of getting inside.
Key theft is another common reason for not being able to enter car.
It is so dangerous that even despite the emergency opening of the car door, it still continues
there is a risk of it being stolen.
We can prevent this from happening and delete the old keys stored in the car and program it only new.
If someone finds this key after some time, it will not be possible to start it car with it’s help.
We dispel your concerns.
When we use the emergency door opening service, you do not have to worry about any damage to the paint, body or windows of your car.
We only use non-invasive car opening technologies.
There is no possibility that the car will be damaged or scratched in any way.
We are able to open almost any car model without damaging the lock. Our services equals 100% guarantee.
Most of the cars produced since 1995 have an immobilizer, protection that allowed the car to be started only by an authorized key with an electronic chip in it – a transponder.
Chip communicates with the car computer wirelessly.
After inserting the key into the ignition switch, the code is read from it and verified.
When the code in the key matches the entries in the car computer, the immobilizer system is unlocked and the engine can be started.
If the key does not identify itself or comes from another car, the immobilizer system is blocked (for example: fuel injection or injectors are cut off).
When a software fails, we help to fix the problem so that the key and the car communicate properly with each other again.
· We program the keys both through the OBDII connector in the car and directly in
modules based on the contents read from the EEPROM memory.
· We read PIN codes (SECURITY CODE).
· We repair electronic parts in remote controls, replace housings.
· We make all kinds of car keys, electronic cards.
· We work on the most accurate computer machines.
If you delayed catching up and lost the last key, the situation becomes more complicated, but it is not hopeless.
Contact us and we will arrange to open the car, make an extra key and program the immobilizer.
In most modern cars, we also program remotes to open the central lock.
We are able to do it all at the place where the car is parked.
In the event of damage or loss of all sets of keys, you must present a document confirming that you are the owner of the vehicle.